Revionics has an immediate opening for an Engagement Manager to support our global expansion. The successful candidate will be an experienced manager with a history of working with sophisticated technology solutions. Experience in the retail software industry is preferred.
Revionics delivers the industry’s most powerful End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solution, enabling retailers of all sizes to execute a fact-based Omni-channel merchandising strategy utilizing the most comprehensive set of shopper demand signals to enhance financial performance with improved customer satisfaction. Revionics’ solutions leverage advanced predictive analytics and demand-based science to ensure retailers have the right product, price, promotion, placement and space allocation for optimal results across all touch points in the Omni-channel shopping episode – online, in-store, social and mobile. Offered on a scalable, high performance Cloud-based SaaS platform, these solutions future-proof retailers from Big Data/Fast Data challenges, while providing speed-to-ROI. Over 33,000 retail locations and $140+B in annual revenue across grocery, drug, building materials, convenience, general merchandise, discount, sporting goods stores and eCommerce sites optimize with Revionics’ solutions. Revionics has been recognized as a 2012 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, Red Herring Top 100 Global, Red Herring Top 100 Americas and JMP Securities’ Hot 100 Software Company. For more information, please visit www.revionics.com.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for client satisfaction at top tier customers, this individual must have the ability to function at both an executive and execution level. The Engagement Manager will work with clients on roll out strategies, best practices discovery, analytical services identification, and on-going support for our Lifecycle Pricing Optimization solutions. Qualified candidates must also have the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of a customers’ organization concerning product roadmap, value measurement, and adoption.
Internally the role will serve as an escalation point for issues and as the customer’s advocate and decision maker concerning operations, development and support. Additionally this role will oversee implementation project teams, ensuring that they meet client expectations, learn their business, and develop relationships with multiple levels of client sponsors.
Partnering with both the Account Manager and Executive Sponsors, this role will help to define and execute on account strategies including seeking opportunities for additional value added services and ensuring the account plan is synchronized with the client's priorities, projects, and constraints.
• Advise on pricing strategies, model constraints, configurations, and use cases
• Serve as trusted advisor for executive team
• Make Revionics’ service and information relevant to the executive client teams
• Advise product management on features that will help with adoption
• Provide consistent leadership for internal team and oversee implementation projects
• Align marketing activities (references, collateral, case studies, events, etc.) between the client and our marketing team
Required Skills and Experiences:
Education: BS Degree in business or engineering. MBA strongly preferred.
Experience: Retail, software implementation, account management, pricing, optimization, pricing optimization solutions
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills at all levels of an organization
• Agility, adaptability, ability to effectively work remotely
• Strong communication, presentation, negotiating, and influencing skills
• Analytical skills, statistical training, strategic thinking skills
• High energy individual with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to give attention to detail, clearly establish priorities and operate while providing an executive-level view
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Visio)
• Familiarity with various retail software market players
• Familiarity with statistical concepts such as normal curves, confidence intervals, statistical significant, bias, thresholds, forecast accuracy, sensitivity analysis, and mean average percent error.
• Familiarity with Business Intelligence and other Decision Support tools
The ideal candidate will be based in London. We will consider candidates in other European locations as well.
To Apply For This Job:
If you are interested in joining the Revionics team, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org