Revionics has an immediate opening for a Project Manager to support global expansion. A background in Retail Planning & Optimization applications in general and Retail Pricing processes in particular is highly desirable.
Revionics delivers the industry’s most powerful End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solution, enabling retailers of all sizes to execute a fact-based Omni-channel merchandising strategy utilizing the most comprehensive set of shopper demand signals to enhance financial performance with improved customer satisfaction. Revionics’ solutions leverage advanced predictive analytics and demand-based science to ensure retailers have the right product, price, promotion, placement and space allocation for optimal results across all touch points in the Omni-channel shopping episode – online, in-store, social and mobile. Offered on a scalable, high performance Cloud-based SaaS platform, these solutions future-proof retailers from Big Data/Fast Data challenges, while providing speed-to-ROI. Over 33,000 retail locations and $140+B in annual revenue across grocery, drug, building materials, convenience, general merchandise, discount, sporting goods stores and eCommerce sites optimize with Revionics’ solutions. Revionics has been recognized as a 2012 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, Red Herring Top 100 Global, Red Herring Top 100 Americas and JMP Securities’ Hot 100 Software Company. For more information, please visit www.revionics.com.
Holding overall responsibility for cost, schedule and contractual deliverables, the Project Manager will have expert knowledge across PM methodologies and will quickly learn and adhere to Revionics’ fast paced implementation methodology. These individuals are required to manage the efforts of Revionics’ associates, and interact with client and third-party personnel to provide an integrated solution that drives maximum value.
• Full project lifecycle management of multiple projects simultaneously • Provide leadership and set direction for successful implementation of the project and for all deliverables that have been mutually agreed with the client
• Follow Revionics’ project management methodology in managing:
· Schedule: Create, manage and execute project plans, and manage and report on milestones
· Scope: Manage scope, and when required, execute the change management process which will included creating change requests, estimates and seeking appropriate approvals and budget
· Budget: Planning, managing weekly burn and reporting
· Issues: Manage issues and risk including formulating mitigation plans, driving towards resolution and escalating up when required
· Resources: Create a team environment and act as point person to both internal management and client/external leadership for the overall project team
• Establish clear communication plans and organize status meetings and reporting such that the internal, client teams and all key stakeholders and executives are fully informed of the project activities
• Approve time tracking and billing of Revionics resources on projects
• Work closely with the Revionics Account Management and Client Engagement teams on the overall success of the project, client satisfaction, adoption and value realization
Required Skills and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• A minimum of 8 years experience in project management, out of which at least 4 years must be in the Retail industry managing retail software projects
• Must have strong project management background and demonstrated experience managing and implementing multiple projects concurrently
• Demonstrated ability to interact and manage projects that includes 3rd party vendors
• Demonstrated experience managing Tier 1 and 2 retailer projects
• Candidates will also have proven computer skills with Microsoft tools such as Outlook, MS Office Suite – including • PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience working directly with both business and technical stakeholders
• Strong, confident presentation skills; ability to deliver engaging, well-organized presentations and facilitate discussions
• Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments and to work in a fast paced organization
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• PMP certification from PMI
• Knowledge in the areas of pricing, promotions, markdown or in such related areas
The ideal candidate will be based in London. We will consider candidates in other European locations as well.
(Note: Please be aware that not all submissions will result in a response)