Revionics delivers the industry’s most powerful End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solution, enabling retailers of all sizes to execute a fact-based Omni-channel merchandising strategy utilizing the most comprehensive set of shopper demand signals to enhance financial performance with improved customer satisfaction. Revionics’ solutions leverage advanced predictive analytics and demand-based science to ensure retailers have the right product, price, promotion, placement and space allocation for optimal results across all touch points in the Omni-channel shopping episode – online, in-store, social and mobile. Offered on a scalable, high performance Cloud-based SaaS platform, these solutions future-proof retailers from Big Data/Fast Data challenges, while providing speed-to-ROI. Over 33,000 retail locations and $140+B in annual revenue across grocery, drug, building materials, convenience, general merchandise, discount, sporting goods stores and eCommerce sites optimize with Revionics’ solutions. Revionics has been recognized as a 2012 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, Red Herring Top 100 Global, Red Herring Top 100 Americas and JMP Securities’ Hot 100 Software Company. For more information, please visit www.revionics.com.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The position is suited for a highly motivated, highly technical individual with the ability to professionally interface with customers. The individual will have hands on ETL or Informatica development experience with a proven record of building and coding the framework necessary for data integration and process workflow. The individual will also have a proven ability to work within a team in a demanding environment and must demonstrate leadership skills working with multiple people, projects and cutting edge technology, while maintaining a high level of execution.
- • Master Informatica Power Center
• Work with customers remotely and on site to assist them with data integration activities.
• Respond to customer change requests, support calls and production issues
• Coordinate with and manage data Integration services business partners
• Ensure the timely and accurate customer data collection process from multiple disparate sources into a single manageable customer database environment based on Microsoft SQL Server.
• Engage in data collection, cleansing and mapping.
• Review incoming files and provide feedback on the level of data quality and completeness based on Revionics data specification standards.
• Configure customer database in preparation for weekly price optimization analysis.
- • Document customer system data flows and data integration requirements specifications
- • Configure database settings and develop data integration mappings and workflows.
• Design, develop and maintain Data Integration processes
• Collaborate with Product Development and Customer Service teams. • Provide regular reports on data collection activities and progress
- • Strong T-SQL skills (Queries, Triggers, Stored Procedures, etc)
• Understanding of common Internet-based file transfer techniques.
• Proven computer skills with common Microsoft tools such as Windows, Office, Visio, Project, and SQL Server.
• Superb customer communications skills, written, oral and face-to-face
• Ability to turn business issues into technical solutions
• Ability to develop collaborative relationships both internal and external
• Ability to navigate and manage technical issues internally and externally
• Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm
• Extreme attention to minute detail
• Superb organization and time management skills
• Highly logical and technical person
• Well-developed team leadership skills
• A team player that can add value technically and personally
• Knowledge of European languages other than English
- • Understanding of data formats and prevalent commercial databases
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in data management and synchronization.
• 5 years of experience with ETL
• 2 years programming experience or equivalent education is required.
• Knowledgeable with retail item catalogs and related master files
• 1 years proven Power Center, Data Transformation Development and/or Informatica Administration experience
• Knowledge of T-SQL (Bulk Copy Program – BCP, Stored Procedures)
• Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
• Familiar with data cleansing and manipulation techniques
• Various Text editors and their functionality
• Regular Expressions
• Interpreting data specification documents
• Grocery Store Back Office Systems
• Scripting experience/skills• FTP Data reporting and storage techniques
Ideally based in London. Other locations will also be considered for suitable candidates.
To Apply For This Job:
If you are interested in joining the Revionics team, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: Please be aware that not all submissions will result in a response)