Revionics delivers the industry’s most powerful End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solution, enabling retailers of all sizes to execute a fact-based Omni-channel merchandising strategy utilizing the most comprehensive set of shopper demand signals to enhance financial performance with improved customer satisfaction. Revionics’ solutions leverage advanced predictive analytics and demand-based science to ensure retailers have the right product, price, promotion, placement and space allocation for optimal results across all touch points in the Omni-channel shopping episode – online, in-store, social and mobile. Offered on a scalable, high performance Cloud-based SaaS platform, these solutions future-proof retailers from Big Data/Fast Data challenges, while providing speed-to-ROI. Over 31,000 retail locations and $95B in annual revenue across grocery, drug, building materials, convenience, general merchandise, discount, sporting goods stores and eCommerce sites optimize with Revionics’ solutions. Revionics has been recognized as a Red Herring’s Top 100 Americas and JMP Securities’ Hot 100 Software Company. For more information, please visit www.revionics.com.
You will support clients in their use of the Revionics Lifecycle Pricing Solution. The major functions of this position will include the review of business strategies, strategy consulting, strategy configuration, user acceptance testing, product testing, client training (science and tool). The Support Strategist will work with the science team and Implementation Pricing Strategy team to ensure seamless transition from the implementation process to the support process.
You will work with our customers, including the customer executive team, to educate them on optimization, understand and diagnose the client pricing strategies, define the pricing inputs for our pricing model, and communicate it to the executive client team. You will present to senior clients teams on pricing strategy, business impact, and value. You will work across the entire pricing lifecycle including regular, promotional, and markdown/clearance pricing.
You will work to develop and evolve Revionics Best Practices and processes for adoption monitoring, client training, change management, requirements and value measurement. You will help identify and shape additional services opportunities at clients.
You will work with project management to help define the future of our products, based on client needs and your interpretation of the market needs.
• Develop and Tune pricing strategies for clients based on the market conditions and corporate strategy
• Provide objective analytical support for assessment of a client's strategy and market positions
• Evaluate marketplace to best align pricing strategy with retailers’ goals
• Develop competitive pricing strategies in collaboration with the customer
• Establish best practices for high adoption Monitor, evaluate, summarize, and report on price results
• Evaluate and refine our clients’ price zone structures to improve profitability, enhance price image, and drive better results
• Adjust existing pricing in response to competitor store openings and closings
• Coach executive clients, pricing teams, and merchants on use of our tool, best practices
• Process tuning, process reengineering, and change management
Required Skills and Experience:
Education: BS Degree required in business or engineering (or equivalent work experience). MBA preferred.
Experience: Retail, software implementation, pricing, optimization, pricing optimization solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment, agility, adaptability
• Strong communications, presentation, negotiating, and influencing skills
• Analytical skills, statistical training, strategic thinking skills
• High energy individual with the ability to multi-task
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to give attention to detail, clearly establish priorities and operate while providing an executive-level view
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Visio)
• Familiarity with various retail software packages
• Familiarity with statistical concepts such as normal curves, confidence intervals, statistical significant, bias, thresholds, forecast accuracy, sensitivity analysis, and mean average percent error.
The ideal candidate will work in the Central or Eastern Time zones. We will consider candidates in other US time zones as well.
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.