Revionics delivers the industry’s most powerful End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solution, enabling retailers of all sizes to execute a fact-based Omni-channel merchandising strategy utilizing the most comprehensive set of shopper demand signals to enhance financial performance with improved customer satisfaction. Revionics’ solutions leverage advanced predictive analytics and demand-based science to ensure retailers have the right product, price, promotion, placement and space allocation for optimal results across all touch points in the Omni-channel shopping episode – online, in-store, social and mobile. Offered on a scalable, high performance Cloud-based SaaS platform, these solutions future-proof retailers from Big Data/Fast Data challenges, while providing speed-to-ROI. Over 31,000 retail locations and $95B in annual revenue across grocery, drug, building materials, convenience, general merchandise, discount, sporting goods stores and eCommerce sites optimize with Revionics’ solutions. Revionics has been recognized as a 2012 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, Red Herring Top 100 Global, Red Herring Top 100 Americas and JMP Securities’ Hot 100 Software Company. For more information, please visit www.revionics.com.
As the Assortment & Space Product Manager, you will responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Assortment & Space Optimization product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, assist with defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. Reporting to the Director, Product Management, you will work with an engineering team to define product release requirements for the Assortment & Space optimization solutions. You will work with marketing communications to contribute to the definition of the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
The Product Manager is expected to:
• Provide input into the definition of the product strategy and roadmap
• Specifying market and product requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by occasional visits to customers and non-customers.
• Deliver detail business requirement documents (BRDs) and Use Cases along with corresponding justification, and well as work closely with development to communicate requirements and contribute to build reviews.
• Be an expert with respect to the competition in the areas of Assortment and Space planning & optimization
• Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of a a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
The Product Manager possesses the following skills & experience:
• 3-5 Years experience in one or more of the following space planning tools: JDA Intactix, Nielsen Spaceman, Aldata Apollo. Provide objective analytical support for assessment of a client's strategy and market positions
• Domain expertise in Assortment Rationalization and Space Planning (aka floor planning and/or planogramming)
• Minimum of 2-3 Years product management experience
• Former Retail or CPG experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated success defining and launching products
• Knowledgeable in technology
• Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites (20%).
To Apply For This Job:
If you are interested in joining the Revionics team, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
Note: The ideal candidate will live in the Eastern or Central time zones, although we will consider candidates across the United States. The Product Manager will either work from home or from a Revionics office.
Not all submissions will result in a response.