Revionics has an immediate opening for a multi-faceted Director of Product Marketing for its Assortment and Space Optimization solution which simultaneously optimizes and balances the impact of the factors driving frequent assortment and space adjustments and closes the loop on the disconnect between assortment plans, plan-o-grams and floor plans by augmenting current planning tools with optimization intelligence. The successful candidate will be an experienced product marketing professional with experience in assortment and space and a desire and agility to drive and contribute in many areas of need, from messaging/positioning, solution collateral and white papers and web content to campaign development and interaction with the press and analyst community. This person should be comfortable speaking at tradeshows and conferences. This person should also have experience marketing in the technology industry, and be adept at relating sophisticated technology to the retail merchant. The Product Marketing Director will collaborate across the Revionics organization, including Sales, Product Management, and Services, and be poised to do whatever is necessary to generate company awareness, prospect leads, and related marketing support materials.
Revionics delivers the industry’s most powerful End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solution, enabling retailers of all sizes to execute a fact-based Omni-channel merchandising strategy utilizing the most comprehensive set of shopper demand signals to enhance financial performance with improved customer satisfaction. Revionics’ solutions leverage advanced predictive analytics and demand-based science to ensure retailers have the right product, price, promotion, placement and space allocation for optimal results across all touch points in the Omni-channel shopping episode – online, in-store, social and mobile. Offered on a scalable, high performance Cloud-based SaaS platform, these solutions future-proof retailers from Big Data/Fast Data challenges, while providing speed-to-ROI. Over 33,000 retail locations and $140+B in annual revenue across grocery, drug, building materials, convenience, general merchandise, discount, sporting goods stores and eCommerce sites optimize with Revionics’ solutions. Revionics has been recognized as a 2012 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, Red Herring Top 100 Global, Red Herring Top 100 Americas and JMP Securities’ Hot 100 Software Company. For more information, please visit www.revionics.com.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Director of Product Marketing for Assortment and Space Optimization contributes to the organization in many capacities, with a priority on sales tools, prospect collateral, web content, lead generation campaign creation and execution, and being a spokesperson for the company on Revionics® Assortment and Space Optimization. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, the candidate will be asked to take ownership in most of the following product marketing activities at Revionics:
• Product marketing – Develop relevant product and solution messaging and positioning. Creation of segmented solution content to drive awareness and demand. Ability to then shape that content into presentations, web content, data sheets, white papers, and other marketing collateral. Ensure that the web site content is accurate and consistent with current messaging. Work with our outside Web Company on SEO and SEM. Drive the announcement of new product enhancements.
• Lead gen campaign development – Ability to support revenue targets and the annual marketing calendar with the suggestion, creation, and execution of demand generation campaigns – trade shows, webinars, seminars, emails, etc…
• Brand and image management – Contribute to brand development and help with the genera-tion of high-impact brochures, cards, mailers, programs, booth graphics, newsletters, Ads and other marketing collateral.
• Spokesperson – Speak to analysts and press as a Revionics’ spokesperson in the area of Social Commerce as well as delivering thought leadership presentations at industry and partner conferences.
• Reference Accounts – Meet with our customers to understand their initiative and how our solutions provide value. Nurture them for speaking roles, interviews, webinars, case studies as examples.
• Customer Forum – Contribute to the planning and execution of Revionics Insight, our yearly Customer Forum, including presenting at the event.
• Social Media – Generate a community of followers through various social media outlets - seeking innovative ways to nurture them into leads.
• 8 or more year’s relevant product marketing and marketing experience
• 3 or more years experience/knowledge of social media, digital media, advertising, and mobile
• Experience marketing to CMOs; understand CMO buy requirements
• Proven track record of generating effective results within limited time frames
• Experience in CPG and/or retail marketing
• Experience in digital marketing and in driving and measuring sales via digital channels a plus
• Media buy expertise including experience in buying and optimizing across paid, free, and earned media a plus
• Technical interest and ability to quickly understand complex offerings and turn them into succinct and compelling marketing messages
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Experience in strategic planning, execution and follow-up on demand gen events
• Ability to build and maintain trust both externally and internally, drive results through direct or virtual teams and create visibility
• Willingness to travel periodically to events as well as to our customers
To Apply For This Job:
If you are interested in joining the Revionics team, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: Please be aware that not all submissions will result in a response)