Revionics is seeking a results-oriented, social media-savvy Client Services Strategist to join our company. This person will lead projects, manage client relations and work to ensure client success. The ideal candidate will be comfortable juggling multiple deadline-driven projects, maintaining communication with high-level clients, analyzing past programs, learning from their results, identifying opportunities to successfully apply Revionics® Social Commerce, and learning complicated (and exciting!) web technologies. Strong digital marketing, analytical, presentation, communication, and organizational skills a must. Product management, digital agency, and/or retail marketing experience a plus.
Revionics delivers the industry’s most powerful End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solution, enabling retailers of all sizes to execute a fact-based Omni-channel merchandising strategy utilizing the most comprehensive set of shopper demand signals to enhance financial performance with improved customer satisfaction. Revionics’ solutions leverage advanced predictive analytics and demand-based science to ensure retailers have the right product, price, promotion, placement and space allocation for optimal results across all touch points in the Omni-channel shopping episode – online, in-store, social and mobile. Offered on a scalable, high performance Cloud-based SaaS platform, these solutions future-proof retailers from Big Data/Fast Data challenges, while providing speed-to-ROI. Over 33,000 retail locations and $140+B in annual revenue across grocery, drug, building materials, convenience, general merchandise, discount, sporting goods stores and eCommerce sites optimize with Revionics’ solutions. Revionics has been recognized as a 2012 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, Red Herring Top 100 Global, Red Herring Top 100 Americas and JMP Securities’ Hot 100 Software Company. For more information, please visit www.revionics.com.
Role and Responsibilities
The Social Commerce Analyst will work with our customers, including the customer executive team, to educate them on successful use of the Revionics® Social Commerce platform, understand and recommend client promotional strategies, define key programs, analyze results, and communicate it to the executive client team. You will present to senior clients teams on social commerce strategy, business impact, and value. You will work across the entire social commerce lifecycle including regular, promotional, and markdown/clearance programs.
You will work to develop and evolve Revionics Best Practices and processes for discovery, co- development, adoption monitoring, and client training, change management, requirements and value measurement. You will help identify and shape additional services opportunities at clients.
You will work with project management to help define the future of our products, based on client needs and your interpretation of the market needs.
• Develop social commerce strategies for clients based on the market conditions and corporate strategy
• Provide objective analytical support for assessment of a client's strategy and market positions
• Evaluate marketplace to best align social commerce strategy with retailers’ goals
• Develop successful social commerce programs in collaboration with the customer
• Establish best practices
• Monitor, evaluate, summarize, and report on revenue, customer acquisition, and other results
• Evaluate and refine our clients’ use of the platform to improve profitability, enhance branding, and drive better results • Coach executive clients, social commerce teams, and marketers on use of our tool, best practices • Recommend mix of free, paid, and earned media to support programs
• Experience in digital marketing and in driving and measuring sales via digital channels
• Well-versed in Social Media and Mobile
• Media buy expertise including experience in buying and optimizing across paid, free, and earned media
• Strong communications, presentation, negotiating, and influencing skills
• Experience in software technology
• Ability to meet and impose deadlines and goals
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to give attention to detail, clearly establish priorities and operate while providing an executive-level view
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Visio)
• Flexible and eager to wear multiple hats
• BS Degree preferred in business, economics, or engineering. MBA preferred.
• Familiarity with web and social analytics and ecommerce
• Digital agency experience a plus
• Ecommerce and brick and mortar retail marketing
• Familiarity with various retail software packages
To Apply For This Job:
If you are interested in joining the Revionics team, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Note: Not all submissions will result in a response.