Revionics delivers the industry’s most powerful End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solution, enabling retailers of all sizes to execute a fact-based Omni-channel merchandising strategy utilizing the most comprehensive set of shopper demand signals to enhance financial performance with improved customer satisfaction. Revionics’ solutions leverage advanced predictive analytics and demand-based science to ensure retailers have the right product, price, promotion, placement and space allocation for optimal results across all touch points in the Omni-channel shopping episode – online, in-store, social and mobile. Offered on a scalable, high performance Cloud-based SaaS platform, these solutions future-proof retailers from Big Data/Fast Data challenges, while providing speed-to-ROI. Over 33,000 retail locations and $140+B in annual revenue across grocery, drug, building materials, convenience, general merchandise, discount, sporting goods stores and eCommerce sites optimize with Revionics’ solutions. Revionics has been recognized as a 2012 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, Red Herring Top 100 Global, Red Herring Top 100 Americas and JMP Securities’ Hot 100 Software Company. For more information, please visit www.revionics.com.
Role and Responsibilities:
Implement and support clients in their use of the Revionics Assortment and Space Optimization Solution. The major phases of implementation include business discovery, data analysis, strategy configuration, model validation and simulation, user acceptance testing, client training, and investigation of client issues and queries. The Solution Engineer will work with the science team and product management to communicate features to and from clients and conduct product testing of new releases in conjunction with the development team.
You will work with our customers to educate them on optimization, and research and answer questions concerning the solution or best practices. Additionally the Solution Engineer will work with clients to develop value measurement and adoption metrics.
• Capture and documents client decisions, goals and strategies based on the market conditions and corporate strategy
• Provide objective analytical support for assessment of a client's strategy
• Perform analysis and implement configurations based on documented settings
• Become a subject matter expert on the solution and coach client teams on use of our tool
• Establish best practices for high adoption
• Monitor, evaluate, summarize, and report on results
• Work in collaboration with Product Management, Development and Clients on new functionality
• Work with clients to obtain appropriate data for system
• Engage with client on process mapping, process reengineering, and change management
Required Skills and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in analytically-oriented discipline
• Experience with retail processes and systems, with specific focus on space and assortment
• Expert capabilities in analyzing and evaluating data with a desire to understand the “why” behind results
• Strong communications, presentation, and influencing skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Visio).
• Expertise in Excel is required
• High energy individual with the ability to multi-task
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Understanding of Retail Space and Assortment methodology
• Use of retail planning software and analytical tools
To Apply For This Job:
If you are interested in joining the Revionics team, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
(Note: Please be aware that not all submissions will result in a response)