Insight 2014 – Ignite Business Transformation
October 19 – 21, Hyatt Lost Pines Resort, Austin, TX
Links to Event Information:
Inspiring and earning loyalty is key to competing more profitably. It starts with the execution of shopper-centric merchandising and competitive strategies: the right price, promotions, markdown, assortment and space tailored to your shoppers’ touch points and channels – online, in-store, social and mobile. Join us at Insight 2014 and sharpen your use of optimization technology and learn how to engage and motivate your shoppers at their preferred touch points. This year’s theme, Ignite Business Transformation sets the tone of our 5th Customer Forum which will focus on the most recent strategies, best practices and actionable steps to unlock:
- Power and Profits in Big Data
- Strategy Execution at Scale and Speed
- Enhanced Shopper Loyalty and Engagement
This year’s Insight will turn up the heat on addressing key trends, challenges and top of mind issues providing you with practical, specific takeaways that can either be put into practice near term or presented to management. Additionally, we know you value the opportunity to network with other retailers and will be providing plenty of time for this!
Check out highlights of this year’s agenda below and register for Insight 2014 today!
Highlights of This Year’s Agenda Include:
Expanded Track sessions on both Monday and Tuesday which includes 19 new best practices and solution sessions. NO sessions will be repeated, so consider bringing a colleague or two so you can cover all relevant sessions!
- Keynote from industry expert Bob Hetu, Gartner Retail
- Best practices tracks on Price Optimization, Markdown Optimization and Promotion Optimization
- Two exciting Workshop sessions which is a session format introduced in 2013. Workshops are discussions, white-boarding, and idea-sharing between retailers with Revionics assisting. Check out this year’s topics in the agenda!
- Case studies from leading retailers: Fairway Market and Argos
- Product updates and roadmaps
- Large Exhibit Pavilion, which will include solution demonstrations from partners as well as Revionics.
- Product Super User Certification Training on Wednesday October 22nd
- Level 1 Price Optimization Certification
- Level 2 Price Optimization Certification
- Level 1 Markdown Optimization Certification Training
The Customer Forum is Free for Revionics' Customers and Invited Retailers
Insight 2014 is free of charge for customers and invited retailers; however conference registration is required by September 19th - Click Here to Register. Please take advantage of this time to educate yourselves and your employees on how to create more shopper loyalty and compete more profitably with Revionics’ Life Cycle Price Optimization, Assortment and Space Optimization and Social Commerce solution suites.
Registration includes program meals & breaks, sessions and optional certification training. Click here to download the Agenda!
Conference & Hotel Location:
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa | 575 Hyatt Lost Pines Road, Lost Pines (Austin), TX 78612
Certification Training Location (10/22):
Revionics Headquarters | 5000 Plaza on the Lake, Suite 200, Austin, TX 78746
*Attendees involved with certification training who wish to stay in Austin Wednesday night are responsible for booking a hotel of their choice on 10/22. For more information, visit the Certification Training page.