Revionics recognized by its employees for strong leadership, innovation, a strong career growth program, a healthy culture and strong benefits
AUSTIN, Texas – (November 8, 2017) Revionics, Inc., which helps retailers around the world gain a competitive edge by managing and optimizing their pricing, promotions, markdowns and space, has been awarded a 2017 Top Workplaces honor by the Austin American-Statesman. The Top Workplaces recognition is based on the direct results of an anonymous employee survey independently administered by Energage LLC (formerly WorkplaceDynamics), a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement. Several aspects of workplace culture were measured, including Alignment, Execution, and Connection.
Some team members from across the company weighed in on what they think about working at Revionics, which has been headquartered in Austin since 2013:
- “Every single person in this company wants you to excel at what you are doing, and there is a lot of support both within your team and across teams.” –Kausik Kannan, Product Manager, Analytics
- “I’ve stayed with Revionics for over 10 years because of the fast pace, strong customer relations and the rewarding work environment.” – Craig Dubose, Senior Director of Product Management
- “Revionics is like home to me – who wouldn’t want to work here? It’s fantastic and your destiny is in your own hands here. All you have to do is run with it because no one is holding you back.” –Bukky Onilari-Adedeji
- “I’ve been with Revionics for more than 5 years and they’ve been with me as I grew my family from 2 to 4. Revionics has supported me every step of the way and has taken all my feedback and recommendations to heart around making this workplace even greater for working moms. I truly appreciate all they’ve done for me and my family, and I look forward to many more years to come with this awesome company!” – Becky Gilman, Senior Solutions Marketing Manager
- “The culture at Revionics promotes people working together and sharing ideas that will help us innovate.” –Sue Dale, Vice President of Pricing Strategy
- “We have lots of people here from so many different places – that’s one of the things I love about Revionics.” –Jon Oelfke, Senior Software Developer
“The Top Workplaces award is not a popularity contest – though often people assume it’s all about fancy perks and benefits.” says Doug Claffey, CEO of Energage. “But to be a Top Workplace, organizations must meet our strict standards for organizational health. And who better to ask about work life than the people who live the culture every day—the employees? Time and time again, our research has proven that what’s most important to them is a strong belief in where the organization is headed, how it’s going to get there, and the feeling that everyone is in it together.” Claffey adds, “Without this sense of connection, an organization doesn’t have a shot at being named a Top Workplace.”
“To add to Doug’s comment, at Revionics we’re definitely in it together! That was evident when more than 85% of our employees participated in the survey and provided us with candid feedback that makes us all better,” says Carol Dunnigan, vice president, People & Culture at Revionics. “And now it’s up to us to demonstrate that we are listening and act on their feedback! That’s the spirit that makes Revionics a Top Workplace.”
“We are very proud to receive this recognition as we continue to invest in a company culture that allows our employees to be as innovative as possible while promoting a productive team player approach,” said Revionics Chairman and CEO Marc H. Hafner. “It’s important to us that we nurture our people to ensure that they can continually develop personally and professionally while feeling that strong cultural connection. We love providing our customers with proven, industry-leading solutions as our team continually innovates to provide the best solutions possible. Together we continue to drive Revionics’ rapid growth and global expansion.”
@statesman recognizes @Revionics w/ @TopWorkplaces Award! Employees surveyed like the benefits, culture & innovation https://goo.gl/Zc9UzZ
Share On Social:
About Revionics, Inc.
Revionics is a global leader in profit optimization services and solutions. Our unparalleled analytics and science serve as the backbone of omni-channel retailing to help performance-driven retailers execute profitable pricing, promotion, markdown, and space decisions with predictable business outcomes. The result: achieve speed to value and ROI, improve margins, drive top-line sales and respond faster with precision.
Revionics’ SaaS-based model integrates analytics, technology and services to deliver an unmatched advantage for retailers – Competitive Insights, Price Suite, Promotion Suite, Markdown Suite, and Space and Assortment Suite – all from a predictive platform to drive long-term growth.
Trusted by some of the most profitable retail brands, Revionics optimizes across more than 18 million products and more than 2.6 billion item/store combinations are modeled weekly. Learn more at www.revionics.com.
About Energage, LLC
Headquartered in Exton, PA, Energage specializes in employee feedback surveys and workplace improvement. This year alone, more than two million employees in over 6,000 organizations will participate in the Top Workplaces™ campaign—a program it conducts in partnership with more than 40 prestigious media partners across the United States. Energage also provides consulting services to improve employee engagement and organizational health. Energage is a founding B Corporation member, a coalition of organizations that are leading a global movement to redefine success in business by offering a positive vision of a better way to do business.