Revionics’ goal at NRF this year is to give retailers a competitive edge in that race. I encourage you to take advantage of the many rich assets and venues we’re giving retailers access to January 16-18 in New York in our booth #3553 and beyond.
I’m very excited about our Big Ideas panel scheduled for Monday January 16 at 10:15 EST. The session, titled Facing the Future: Trends in Pricing and Promotions for 2017, explores how retailers can successfully transition to a more agile and responsive price approach that positions them for success among growing market pressures including:
- The unprecedented pace of change in competitive prices, both online and in brick-and-mortar competitors
- Protecting Margins - Shoppers are shopping more and spending less. Holiday baskets using promotions increased by 52% this holiday season while margins are falling by 19%.
- Fast-evolving consumer preferences in an always-on, 24/7, omni-channel world
- A nasty vortex of knee-jerk competitive price-matching that results in a race to the bottom
We’ll chart a path to success for retailers leveraging:
- Recent market research from EKN and Revionics that shows where successful retailers are making strategic investments, including dynamic pricing, localized pricing and promotions and competitive price trends analysis
- Science-based insights to help retailers price with agility and effectiveness on those items that matter to customers
- How to counteract the deal-dependency without dropping prices below profitability
I also encourage you to avail yourself of industry experts in our booth including product experts in price, promotion and markdown strategies as well as scientists who can discuss your goals and challenges in 2017 and explore competitive and pricing strategies that put your focus exactly where it matters most to customers and deliver rapid, proven ROI.
Have a great holiday season, and let’s gear up to help you win the Race for Relevance and position for profitability and growth in 2017!
See you at NRF!