Revionics has an immediate opening for an eCommerce Product Manager, responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. Responsibilities include gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. This person will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on industry experience and contact with customers and prospects. Must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Revionics delivers the industry’s most powerful End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solution, enabling retailers of all sizes to execute a fact-based Omni-channel merchandising strategy utilizing the most comprehensive set of shopper demand signals to enhance financial performance with improved customer satisfaction. Revionics’ solutions leverage advanced predictive analytics and demand-based science to ensure retailers have the right product, price, promotion, placement and space allocation for optimal results across all touch points in the Omni-channel shopping episode – online, in-store, social and mobile. Offered on a scalable, high performance Cloud-based SaaS platform, these solutions future-proof retailers from Big Data/Fast Data challenges, while providing speed-to-ROI. Over 33,000 retail locations and $140+B in annual revenue across grocery, drug, building materials, convenience, general merchandise, discount, sporting goods stores and eCommerce sites optimize with Revionics’ solutions. Revionics has been recognized as a 2012 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, Red Herring Top 100 Global, Red Herring Top 100 Americas and JMP Securities’ Hot 100 Software Company. For more information, please visit www.revionics.com.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As the eCommerce Product Manager, you will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including the following: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with an engineering team to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go- to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales channel and key customers.
• Provide input into the definition and management of a the eCommerce product strategy and roadmap
• Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Specifying market and product requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
• Deliver detail business requirement documents (BRDs) and Use Cases along with corresponding justification, and well as work closely with development to communicate requirements and contribute to build reviews.
• Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
• Be an expert with respect to the competition and able to develop competitive landscapes
• Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
• Minimum of 3-5 Years product management experience
• Former Retail or CPG experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated success defining and launching products
• Knowledgeable in SaaS-based technology with an emphasis on eCommerce solutions
• Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites (20%).
To Apply For This Job:
If you are interested in joining the Revionics team, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
(Note: Please be aware that not all submissions will result in a response)