December 18, 2012
Revionics’ and its customers – Roundy’s & PacSun – will educate retailers at NRF on how to compete more profitably through the use of End-to-End Merchandise Optimization Solutions
ROSEVILLE, CA – (December 18, 2012) – Revionics, Inc., the leading provider of End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solutions, announced today that their retail customers – Roundy’s Supermarkets and PacSun – will be presenting the benefits obtained by leveraging Revionics’ solutions at the National Retail Federation’s (NRF) BIG Show, January 13-16, 2013, in New York. In addition, Revionics (Booth #2553) will be demonstrating their latest solutions designed to help retailers establish a clear competitive advantage by integrating shopper-centricity into their strategies to “Be Where Their Shoppers Are” and “Predict Where They are Headed”.
Roundy’s Supermarkets’ Big !deas Session: The Path to Shopper Centric Pricing
Speaker: Jason Benish, VP Pricing & Strategic Initiatives, Roundy’s Supermarkets
Date: Monday, January 14, 2013 | 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. | Room: 3D05
Hear how Roundy’s Supermarkets, a major retail organization that operates five retail banners (Pick’n Save, Copps, Rainbow, Metro Market and Mariano’s), improved sales and margins by incorporating item elasticity and shopper insights into their pricing strategy, automating pricing rules and improving forecasting capabilities with Price Optimization.
PacSun’s Big !deas Session: Be Where Your Shoppers Are: Online, In-store, Social, Mobile
Speaker: Michael Frank, Social Media Strategist at PacSun
Date: January 15, 2013 | 10:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. | Room: 3D05
Learn how PacSun, a leading specialty retailer rooted in the action sports, fashion and music influences of the California lifestyle, leveraged Revionics Social Commerce to engage and motivate loyal shoppers and turn social buzz into business.
Retailers that pre-register for a Revionics’ Big !deas session will receive a $10 Starbucks card at the event. An iPad Mini will also be given away to a lucky attendee at the end of each session!
To register for these sessions Click Here.
Revionics Solution Demonstrations in Booth #2553
During NRF, which attracts more than 25,500 attendees from 78 countries, retailers will be able to learn how Revionics’ End-to-End Merchandise Optimization suite can help them compete more profitably in today’s ‘Age of the Shopper’ where consumers have more choice and are more empowered, informed and instrumented than ever. Technology advancements and new competitors provide easy access to unlimited amounts of information through a proliferation of shopper touch points – resulting in changed shopping behavior that retailers must be able to predict and respond to. Revionics will be showcasing their latest solutions which enable the RIGHT product, price, promotion, placement and space decisions across all touch points in the Omni-channel shopping episode – online, in-store, social and mobile.
Click here for more on the solutions being showcased and to schedule an appointment with a Revionics’ expert. The solutions that will be showcased include:
- Social Commerce: Leverage the power of social and turn buzz into incremental business through optimized 1-1 incentives and rewards to targeted loyal advocates and fans, turning loyalty into acquisition.
- Omni-channel Promotional Offers: Execute relevant and profitable promotions by identifying the optimal offers targeted at specific shopper segments and deliver through a variety of channels and touch points including email, web sites, circulars, social sites, and/or mobile apps.
- End-to-End Markdown Optimization: Maximize clearance inventory margins and sell-thru by optimizing markdown events at the store/item level based on inventory availability, vendor deals, strategies, and constraints.
- Base Price Planning and Optimization for the Multi-channel Retailer: Localize pricing to exploit shopper behavior and align base price strategy with financial objectives and category plans by leveraging the power of demand-based science and predictive analytics.
- Simultaneously Optimized Assortment & Space: Maximize inventory and space productivity by ensuring that your product mixes, adjacencies, affinities and space allocations at the micro and macro level are optimized and synchronized to both corporate and category strategies.
About Revionics, Inc.
Revionics delivers the industry’s most powerful End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solution, enabling retailers of all sizes to execute a fact-based Omni-channel merchandising strategy utilizing the most comprehensive set of shopper demand signals to enhance financial performance with improved customer satisfaction. Revionics’ solutions leverage advanced predictive analytics and demand-based science to ensure retailers have the right product, price, promotion, placement and space allocation for optimal results across all touch points in the Omni-channel shopping episode – online, in-store, social and mobile. Offered on a scalable, high performance Cloud-based SaaS platform, these solutions future-proof retailers from Big Data/Fast Data challenges, while providing speed-to-ROI. Over 31,000 retail locations and $95B in annual revenue across grocery, drug, building materials, convenience, general merchandise, discount, sporting goods stores and eCommerce sites optimize with Revionics’ solutions. Revionics has been recognized as a 2012 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, Red Herring Top 100 Global, Red Herring Top 100 Americas and JMP Securities’ Hot 100 Software Company. For more information, please visit www.revionics.com.