Engage Shoppers Socially with Compelling Rewards
We no longer live in a world where customer loyalty is given – it has to be earned. Today’s shoppers are instrumented, interconnected and informed like never before. To remain relevant, retailers must build digital bridges to their customers, providing a consistent brand image and customer experience throughout the path to purchase. Today’s retailer must be wherever the shopper wants to engage.
Revionics® Social Commerce, an advanced social marketing platform, facilitates engagement at one very critical touch point, delivering incentives and rewards to targeted loyal advocates. In doing so, social commerce enhances loyalty and amplifies the customer voice while driving measurable ROI across an omnichannel shopping episode.
- Convert loyalty into acquisition
- Build strong relationships through conversation and conversion
- Amplify actions of loyal customer
This proven process enables retailers to reward loyal customers and amplify both the rewards and branding with the power of social media. Retailers will acquire new customers with click-throughs from social media postings back to the retailer web site, where the process begins anew.
Key Solution Features
Revionics best-in-class features include the ability to:
Leverage Social Media
Leveraging social and loyalty data, shopper social actions can be monetized through a proven process flow:
- Engage with targeted messaging and promotions
- Reward to appeal to customers’ specific preferences
- Convert rewards into social actions
- Amplify through social media relationships
Build Customized Promotions
Build a variety of social programs such as:
- Social Rewards
- Insider Events
- Wish Lists
- Flash Sales
Monitor key metrics and measure the ROI of social commerce through a user-friendly dashboard.
- Social Sales
- Social reach
- Channel use
Social Commerce Benefits
Retailers who use Revionics® Social Commerce see a Rapid Return on Investment. Customers who engage with companies over social media spend 20% to 40% more money with those companies than other customers.
- Increases redemption rates and enhances loyalty
- Enables new customer acquisition
- Provides actionable insights into customer behavior
- Drives customer behavior to your strategic goals
- Enhances and/or modifies brand image
- Provides leverage with suppliers through key metrics
- Achieves demonstrable ROI
Explore More on Social Commerce
Review this selection of thought provoking insights, customer experiences & articles to learn more.
For more information please visit our Retailer Resource Library for a complete selection of thought leadership papers, data sheets and on-demand webinars. Additional case studies can be found on our Customer Case Study page.