Views from the Top: Retailers and Revionics’ Experts Provide Insight
Revionics’ thought leaders and its retail customers have been in high demand for insight around top retail technology challenges and solutions. Recently, they have been tapped by leading media outlets to provide perspectives for their readers. Spanning different sectors – DIY, e-commerce, omnichannel, grocery – these articles have provided guidance for how retailers can obtain stronger customer-centric pricing, promotions and markdowns, which can substantially strengthens loyalty, margins and competitive advantage.
In addition, Revionics recently completed a research study with Forrester Consulting, which surveyed shoppers from the U.S., United Kingdom, France, Germany and Brazil. The research turned out to be a major retail price mythbuster regarding consumers’ shopping behaviors and preferences across many retail categories. In fact, the research found:
- 78% of shoppers think it is fair to use data science to increase and decrease prices as long as they are presented with prices they’re willing to pay.
- Shoppers are even fully prepared for Dynamic Pricing across various retail sectors, with only 6% saying they don’t think it is fair at all for prices to change dynamically.
Below are some highlights of the powerful insights both our experts and retail customers provided to several media outlets:
- Fierce Retail: “Ahold implements new price optimization tool” | Insight from Nick Bertram, Senior Vice President of Merchandising at Ahold USA | Click here to view.
- Retail TouchPoints: “Dynamic Pricing Unleashed: Dynamic Pricing Beyond E-Commerce” | Insight from Cheryl Sullivan, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer for Revionics & research from Forrester Consulting | Click here to view.
- Retail Systems: “Shoppers trust data science to provide fair prices“ | Insight from Forrester Consulting Research | Click here to view.
- Forbes: “Amazon Is Poised To Revamp Price, Selection And Convenience In The Grocery Aisle” | Insight from Forrester Consulting Research | Click here to view.
- Retail Leader: “Dynamic Pricing De-Mystified” | Insight from Cheryl Sullivan, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer for Revionics | Click here to view.
- Retail News Insider: “Retail Gets Personal—From Products to Pricing, It’s All About Customization” | Insight from Cheryl Sullivan, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer for Revionics | Click here to view.
- Retail Times: “In my opinion: step-by-step, data-driven price optimization is vital retail approach, says Revionics” | Insight from Anastasia Laska, VP marketing for EMEA at Revionics | Click here to view.
- DIY International: “No more routine pricing & Focus on e-commerce” | Insight from Elena Golubcova, Deputy CEO for Projects at Stroitelny Dvor | Click here to view.
To see a full list of recent media articles and/or press release, please click here to view. Enjoy!